Friday, May 27, 2011

90ties today: Hee Na-in's 1, 2, 3 MV



It is kinda late but this MV keeps bugging my mind. This song was released 1 week ago. It was the first time, I heard song from Hee Na-in. Well, it is not a song that catchs me from the get go. After listening to it, few times this song grows in me. I like the R&B kind of feeling.

But the one that bugs my mind is not the song but the MV. If you have been following K pop, you will know how image oriented they are. And I watched this MV, and oh I was generalizing :D . This MV is like from late 80ties - early 90ties.... I know glasses with thick frame is hype today. But the couple in the MV, especially the girl with that glasses, haircut, long shirt, and white sneakers makes me feel like I watch old early Jackie Chan movies. And Hee Na-in's hand gesture and scene with her singing along with body press against the wall don't help either. I saw that before in MV 10 years before now. *bawl*

No comments: