Sunday, January 29, 2017

Yoon Kye-sang Tries to Sell The Bags in L'officiel Hommes's 2017 January Issue

I love photoshoot, photoshoot with theme, quirky, and memorable. It doesn’t matter if it is about haute couture, or commercial, or fashion editorial. Everything is fine for me as long as give me impression. I don’t really follow fashion, but if fashion means pretty and beauty, I can’t look on the other way because one of my mission in life is to make world a more beautiful place 😇. One of my favorite photographer is Tim Walker, so you know what I mean when I say this photograph is good. I'm usually spamming photo shoots pictures at my Google plus account, but I try to bring it here for my favorite actors only, anything else will stay there

And sometime what makes me to keep going to watch one episode over one episode is fashion adorned by the characters, even when it seems out of place. The pickle in K drama is that everything has to be looked polished and pretty regardless the character's background or story line. Oh newest phones, cozy expensive coat, fuller eyebrows, colored shining healthy hair on your supposed poor and miserable (sometimes even depressed) heroine, do not wonder! Hey beauty is pain, what to sacrifice in the name of looking fancy and chic.

So new random thing: Random Photoshoot. The first actor to grace the new random section is Yoon Kye-sang. I’m not following him close enough, I’m not his biggest fan. But my love for him renew from watching his latest drama in 2016, The Good Wife. I started to take notice on him from 2008 K drama Who Are You with Go Ara. Who knows he is an idol boy once before. Look at him now, he grows up into this hot manly man that I like. He always wears fancy body fitting suits in The Good Wife, like it is the requirement to be a good lawyer, a lawyer dress code. 😃 Not complaining here. His hair is impeccable slick back hair. When he and fashionable Jeon Do-yeon are walking side to side as a college-friend-turns-to-colleague-turns-to-lover boss, it is just perfect!

Here is his photoshoot with L'officiel Hommes 2017 January issue. Riding high after The Good Wife success.


I wish I have the more detailed version of this one. Love the quirky expression and how lovely the jacket is (Dries Van Noten).






I think they try to sell the bags (Samsonite) 😎

Thanks to: L'officiel Hommes

No comments: